rb

Postby tony » Sat Sep 07, 2002 10:48 pm

which one should i start Galloway or Conway
tony

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

There's No B in WR

Postby DraftDodger » Sun Sep 08, 2002 2:00 am

No contest. Galloway. Give Brees a little time to settle in, then Conway may be a good start. Marty is psycho starting Brees. Brees will likely lose the starting job to Flutie at some point and make Marty's choice look terrible. You don't take a starter's job in preseason, and everyone in the league except Marty seems to know that. Preseason isn't for keeps.

Houston's secondary looks decent but Galloway should be able to exploit the new team, especially once the Texans realize they can't afford to leave man coverage on Bryant. You can't double team both players.
DraftDodger
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Writer

Postby n_tremain23 » Sun Sep 08, 2002 5:03 am

Yea definately Galloway.
n_tremain23

Conway In, Galloway Out

Postby DraftDodger » Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:35 am

I may have been a bit harsh on Marty. He favors conservative, well-structured play and didn't like all the broken plays with Flutie. Brees looked pretty good, and even if he struggles I've got to believe that Marty will let him play. That consistency at QB should make for decent numbers for Conway.

On the other hand, Quincy Morgan was just plain bad and I wouldn't feel too comfortable with Galloway, despite his ability. The inability to maintain drives will leave Galloway with virtually no scoring opportunities. Too bad we don't use a fantasy punter ... I have the feeling Dallas's will see a lot of action this season.
DraftDodger
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Writer

Return to Football Talk