Anyone up for creating a new dynasty league? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Anyone up for creating a new dynasty league?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Anyone up for creating a new dynasty league?

Postby dueceback » Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:43 am

I have been looking into becoming a dynasty league member, but the bad part is that it is very difficult to find a NEW league where you don't have to take over someone elses mistakes. So I am looking for a mimimum of 8 people interested in started a serious but fun dynasty league. It can be either free or pay, but I think a small fee would make it more competitive and keep people from not checking their team. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I haven't selected a site to run it on, or a complete format, so feel free to drop me an email with your interest, and any ideas you would like to see implemented to make this a fun league for several years to come. Please, only people willing to play for the long haul, good team or bad! My email address is mailto:bwaller@hws.com, or just leave a reply here. Thanks, Brad
dueceback
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Moses08 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:13 am

I have already started a competetive fantasy football league that is free. You should check us out. We are hosted at: http://www.cosg.net/ff

League Name: The PFFL
League Password: football

After this year, I may consider adding a fee, but we need to earn a reputation first. You should join us, as we are always looking for dedicated and experienced players.
-Moses08

Moses08
Water Boy
Water Boy

free dynasty league

Postby deaddog » Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:52 am

http://www.fantasy-freaks.com/ go to this site for free dynasty league. The name of the league is PIGSKIN HEAVEN. our live draft is August 5 and we have IDP. hope to see you soon.
deaddog
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Classifieds