Kansas City's Marc Boerigter - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Kansas City's Marc Boerigter

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Canacuna » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:25 pm

Marc Boerigter is still on my sleeper list. In 2002 he showed he had good hands, speed, ran decent routes, a nice end zone target, ect. I don't know what happened in 2003, but he didn't deliver.

However, his only competition is Eddie Kennison and Johnnie Morton (maybe Dante Hall - but I'll pass on him). If he can have a good training camp, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see him force Vermiel to slide Kennison or Morton to the third WR. Boerigter still has potential, methinks.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:13 pm

to the cfl ya go buddy
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby Azrael » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:25 pm

t-love wrote:I bet one of my friends last year $10 bucks that he would be a bust....Just had one of those feelings.....

Kind of a vague bet. What defines bust for a 4th receiver?
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Postby BlitzBoyz » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:47 pm

It's funny... as much passing yardage as KC is going to generate this year, I can't get excited about any of the WR's. Dante Hall is the only exception, and thats as much for returns as anything else.

Between the way the ball gets spread around to a bunch of recievers, all the throws to Priest and Gonzo, and 80% of the TD's are Priest's, I just don't see much there fantasy wise.
You live and learn - or you don't live long.
BlitzBoyz
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Arrowhead Nation » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:52 pm

Canacuna wrote:Marc Boerigter is still on my sleeper list. In 2002 he showed he had good hands, speed, ran decent routes, a nice end zone target, ect. I don't know what happened in 2003, but he didn't deliver.

However, his only competition is Eddie Kennison and Johnnie Morton (maybe Dante Hall - but I'll pass on him). If he can have a good training camp, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see him force Vermiel to slide Kennison or Morton to the third WR. Boerigter still has potential, methinks.

Also remember KC has Samie Parker now...My prediction is somewhat like last year....no one besides Priest and Gonzo has more than 700 Yds rec.....but maybe all of them have around 500-600......adds up great in reality for KC but terrible in fantasy

As much as I hate to say it, I would say stay away form everyone besides Preist and Tony G.....the sum of the parts is unreal but most of them shouldnt start, outside of a 20+ team league.

Sidenote: If you can slide Hall @ WR and your league counts ST yards etc then Hall is a def starter....but still steer clear of Boe, Mort, Eddie and Samie.

Also remember a guy by the name of Kris WIlson is here now and thats just one more recieving threat.
Arrowhead Nation
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mookie4ever » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:11 pm

Priest
Gonzalez
Morton
Hall
Kennison
and Samie Parker

will all get the ball more than Boerigter. His main failing is that he can't catch the ball (that's not good for a wr).

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk