Don't be "That Guy" - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Don't be "That Guy"

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby steelerfan04 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:12 pm

Dont be the guy who chats about baseball and gives a play-by-play of the game he's watching during the draft.
steelerfan04
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Writer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Rodge » Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:14 pm

proKrastinate wrote:dont be the guy on a slow draft that gives the guy who has already taken WAY too long a little more time

On the flip side of that, don't be the guy who comes to the draft, picks his players within 5 seconds of his turn starting, complains every time someone takes more than 5 seconds to make a pick, and dashes out of the draft room and leaves the second the draft ends without saying a word. If you are going to make the commitment to play fantasy football, make the commitment to devoting a good chunk of time for the draft and think about it before you make a selection.
Rodge
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Sixxgunn » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:49 pm

Don't be that guy that replies to 500 posts and forgets to disable the notification feature,then wonders why he has 500 e-mails(me).
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby FourthandLong » Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:22 am

DONT BE THAT GUY WHO'S STAR RUNNING BACK GOES BY THE NAME OF RICKY WILLIAMS of MIA...cuz he is mia...in the baddest way

you guys hating on ricky williams of indy...at this point he's a better first round pick than our lenny kravitz buddy who just said "i want to fly away" to hawaii...(and not for the pro bowl)
owner of the Toss to Moss aka Deuce is Loose franchise in the SFL Keeper League Season VI
FourthandLong
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Paladyr » Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:44 am

Don't be the guy who takes bubba franks in the 4th round b/c you REALLY like the packers...

That happened in our draft yesterday :-p. That guy always seems to do well though!
Go Bengals!
'06 FF Champion!
Paladyr
General Manager
General Manager

Postby mutantseabass » Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:16 am

I have been plaing in one of my leagues for 6 years now and there is one guy(same guy) every year that walks into the draft bragging about his sleepers and also yakking to all of us how the running back theory doent work and refuses to pick a stud in the first two rounds and says watch i will pull out a sleeper in round 4 or 5. Needless to say he never has won the league. The guy does know football i think hes too stubborn to agree with everyone else. Hes lucky hes the commishs brother or i dont think anyone in the league would want him back every year. He is good for a laugh though

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk