Fantasy Football Mock/Draft & Trade Analyzing Software - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Fantasy Football Mock/Draft & Trade Analyzing Software

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fantasy Football Mock/Draft & Trade Analyzing Software

Postby xeifrank » Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:37 am

FYI,

Software Program: GridIronPro
Author: Xeifrank (All rights reserved)
Download Site: http://www.fantasyinfocentral.com/footb ... /index.php

Purpose: The purpose of this program is to be able to conduct mock drafts for yahoo fantasy
football leagues. The program can also be used during your live draft. Managing your live
draft will be made easy, as you can easily see each roster, the draft log and a projection
on how good your team is compared to others in your league. As you get better at using the
software you can use it to rate your team or evaluate trade proposals. The program also has
a built in tool for analyzing trades. Just type in your roster before and after the trade and
the computer will tell you if your team would improve or not.

How it works: The program does take some practice to use, but once you get the hang of the
interface you can quickly take advantage of it's draft power. The program allows you to setup
your own league configuration... number of teams, number of players at each position, and scoring
rules. 2004 player projections come free with the program, and there is even a utility that
allows you to modify and save the projections, or even add new players. The projections are your
responsibility to take care of, as the player projections are just something to get you started.
It's the draft software that can turn these projections into a powerful tool able to gaurantee
you a successful draft or worthwhile practice. The program has a built in algorithm that takes
into consideration your league configuration and scoring along with your player projections, which
ranks the value of each player. As you change the size of the player pool or modify the projections
the value rankings will change. GridIronPro allows users to save partially completed draft, and
picks right up where you left off. You can also get your team rated, by entering your roster then
letting the computer draft automatically for all the other teams, and then see how your team fares
in the projected standings.

Other fantasy sports software I've put out:

MLB Mock Draft Software:
http://www.fantasyinfocentral.com/mlbdr ... /index.php

PredictionPro
http://www.fantasyinfocentral.com/predi ... /index.php
xeifrank
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby orange321 » Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:08 am

when i got to input the time between picks, the program freezes and wont let me get out of that window. and i cant choose the option "start draft". it doesnt work
orange321
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby xeifrank » Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:38 pm

orange321 wrote:when i got to input the time between picks, the program freezes and wont let me get out of that window. and i cant choose the option "start draft". it doesnt work

Well, you might try reading the instructions. You cannot start the draft until you open a league configuration and player database file. Check to make sure you did that first. Now what do you mean by the program freezes when you go to input the time interval between picks. I've never seen this happen before. Many people are running the program without problems, but if you are still having difficulty then please send me an email and explain the steps you took and I can walk you through what you need to do.

vr,

Xeifrank
mailto:xeifrank@yahoo.com
xeifrank
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds