could use some Help with my logo & league web pages - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

could use some Help with my logo & league web pages

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

what do you thinkof my league web pages?

Okay but thats about it....
67%
Waste of Time...delete it!
33%
really Kool...
No votes

Total votes : 3

could use some Help with my logo & league web pages

Postby terrybob » Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:28 am

Please take a look at my site & tell me how to enhanse it and improve the overall look of it on the whole. For one the logo needs work, I have a very generic one that I've gotten off another site but when I add color to it and put it on our league pages it always looks like crap...so I just have the black & white copy up now... you can see it by clicking on my website area. Pretty boring ..huh??? the rest of the pages are getting there..it's a work in progress but any tips or help would be greatly appreciated.
http://terrybaumgardner.tripod.com/
it's a twelve team league site and I'v espent hours getting it ready and just would like some feedback and suggestions.... I know...delete it and start over or forget all about it...I've heard that before as well.. let me know what you think....REALLY!!!!
:~(
terrybob
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby TheBigBakedBean » Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:56 am

For the images in the middle, I'd suggest coming to a decision on a a standard size, and then resizing them so that they all have either the same width or the same height (they can't be exactly the same or they'll stretch and skew themselves out of proportion), and then organizing them by that dimension in a table - either with invisible borders or a thin border. That will give the middle of the page a much cleaner, less chaotic look.
TheBigBakedBean
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby terrybob » Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:20 am

Did you look at the indivual pages or just the home page??? each team has a page and so on and so on... thanks for the advice... I'll work on it! ;-D
terrybob
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests