Need a chiefs sig & logo for my wife if anyone can help - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Need a chiefs sig & logo for my wife if anyone can help

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Need a chiefs sig & logo for my wife if anyone can help

Postby terrybob » Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:52 pm

Her fantasy football team is known as:
The Handsome K-9's
If some one could make her a signature with that name on it with a kool red & gold bacground and action pictures of Hearst, Hall maybe even trent but at least hearst & hall any type of fonts would be kool! Thanks in advance!
terrybob
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby TheBigBakedBean » Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:31 pm

I'm gonna let one of you guys take this one...
TheBigBakedBean
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Tiki » Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:01 pm

I'll see what i can do ;-D check back in a few hours am i busy right now with soemthing else but i may be able to have done by today i dunno!!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

thanks guys!!!

Postby terrybob » Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:08 pm

you guys are awesome but someone tell me briefly just how you do this wonderful stuff cause I'd love to learn to fly this sig... thing solo and help out others as you've helped me out. Thanks!
terrybob
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby TheBigBakedBean » Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:16 pm

First, you need Adobe Photoshop (or PaintShop Pro...but I like Photoshop better) and as many plugins as you can find. I highly recommend AlienSkin Eye Candy and Kai's Power Tools.

Once I've chosen what action pics I want to use, I draw it out on paper so that I can have a 'gameplan' (it also helps me to pick which photos to use - since the overall look is effected by what way the guy is running, etc) for what to lay out where.

After that, it's pretty easy...I start with a background...sometimes the theme is deliberate (SwingTheSpiral, FavreFan1998, yours) and other times it's just what comes out when I play with the plugins. After that I crop my action photos, resize them to fit in the sig area, and plop them in. Lastly, I put in the name and that's about it.

Sometimes (i.e. OneManShow26) I add things like lens flares and shadows other lighting effects, but they aren't always appropriate.

Basically all it takes is a steady hand, some patience, and a BUNCH of time.
TheBigBakedBean
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Tiki » Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:20 pm

Well first you need a design program paint shop pro and photoshop are the only ones I can think of. Then you pick a backround find the players and walleh you have your sig. Then you have to put it on the internet I use http://mywebpage.netscape.com and I think you know how to do the rest!! ;-D Ummz if you have more questions just PM me!!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TheBigBakedBean » Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:24 pm

I can send you PSDs of some of the sigs I have made (it's not like I'm copyrighting them!) so you can see how all of the pieces come together, if you'd like.

Also - PM myself, Cupertino, Zimm, Flockers, or basically anyone around here if you have specific questions along the road. I'm not sure if anyone else makes sigs quite like I do, so there might be an easier way. If that's the case - those guys can help you.

Franchise Fan may be able to tell you if there's an easier way to crop your 'subject' out of the images...because he's able to complete his sig requests in a matter of minutes! I usually just do it the old fashioned way, but it takes me forever.
TheBigBakedBean
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Tiki » Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:46 pm

I use paint shop pro and I can make sigs fast but maybe I do things Diff.
P.S. I am working on the sigfor yur wife!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

thanks guys!!!

Postby terrybob » Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:41 pm

I appreciate the feedback...i think im gonna try this...look out..
terrybob
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Tiki » Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:53 pm

Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests