Torry Holts TD's - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Torry Holts TD's

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Holt

Postby cooleyhigh » Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:26 am

Bears_Fan wrote:This offense has been good for a while with holt at center without him getting more than 7tds until last year. Unless lack of running game leads to him getting more red zone balls they have too many options i think for him to reproduce td stats. He will get the yards though.

I do not understand this argument. What new weapons have the Rams added that will take away from Holt's TD's? An older Bruce? Stephen Jackson? A new and improved Dane Looker or Mike Furry? Holt is now the man in St. Louis.

Btw you have won a free I-Pod and green X-Box.
cooleyhigh
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:28 am

34=Sweetness wrote:1300 yds, 7 TDs. Thats right around what he averages around his career. Not bad, but not high to mid 2nd round IMO.

Good to see there are some realists out there. The guys puts up a career high of 7 TDs in the first 5 or so years of his career (4 TDs in 2002) and now people expect him to put up 12 and 13 this year. Give me a break. Keep this stat in mind, Holt only had 3 TDs after Week 9 last year, and the Rams did face the weakest schedule vs. the pass.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Holt

Postby TheBigBakedBean » Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:12 am

cooleyhigh wrote:Btw you have won a free I-Pod and green X-Box.

Ooooh...check it out...there's writing on the ceiling. I think it says 'gullible,' but I'm not sure, my eyes aren't that good. Tell me what you think it says...
TheBigBakedBean
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Football Talk