could use some Help with my logo & league web pages - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

could use some Help with my logo & league web pages

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

could use some Help with my logo & league web pages

Postby terrybob » Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:04 pm

Terry bob
Water Boy

http://terrybaumgardner.tripod.com/

I just added some 3D helmets that spin on some of the pages...trying to do all pages before the year starts...what do you think???
Please take a look at my site & tell me how to enhanse it and improve the overall look of it on the whole. For one the MFFL logo needs work, I have a very generic one that I've gotten off another site but when I add color to it and put it on our league pages it always looks like crap...so I just have the black & white copy up now... you can see it by clicking on my website area. Pretty boring ..huh??? The rest of the pages are getting there..it's a work in progress but any tips or help would be greatly appreciated. Since posting this post on here and doing as the Baked Bean suggested... I tried to clear it up and slow down the confusion of the unbalaced pictures on the home page. The helmet pages are still a work in progress, I need to add two more teams... The Merle-inator & Hansens Hero's. So I have yet to even create any helmets for them... any feedback would be appreciated.
it's a twelve team league site currently with two new addictions still to be added... Possible more if interest continues to grow.
I've spent hours getting it ready and just would like some feedback and suggestions.... I know, I know ...delete it and start over or forget all about it...I've heard that before as well.. let me know what you think....REALLY!!!!
terrybob
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests