Keeping Track of Cheat Sheets - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Keeping Track of Cheat Sheets

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Gunslinger » Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:35 am

Here's a great exel tool that cowboysguy2000 mentioned a couple weeks ago in another post. It's pretty slick.

cowboysguy2000 wrote:This is the one from http://www.footballguys.com

http://footballguys.com/04download.htm

It's an excell app and when it asks you if you want to enable something, say yes.

I've used this the last few years and I plan on using it this year too, i love it.
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby madshot31 » Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:11 pm

Hey bgbootha, I'm new to fantasy football and need to start making cheat sheets, so i would like if you would send me the what you start out with, just so I've a general idea of where to go. Thanks and my email is mailto:madshot31@yahoo.com ;-D
madshot31 Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby VaderFin » Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:32 pm

I still do it the way I started 11 years ago when I began playing fantasy football. I get a notebook and handwrite each positions rankings in. Personally, I find I tend to remember things better when I write them down. I have rarely frozen in any draft type..football, baseball, basketball...due to this. Excel would probably look cooler but I can't hold that in my lap, no laptop for me.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Gunslinger » Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:54 pm

VaderFin wrote:I still do it the way I started 11 years ago when I began playing fantasy football. I get a notebook and handwrite each positions rankings in. Personally, I find I tend to remember things better when I write them down. I have rarely frozen in any draft type..football, baseball, basketball...due to this. Excel would probably look cooler but I can't hold that in my lap, no laptop for me.

I don't take a laptop, I just print out the pages before each draft. Excel just makes it easier to make adjustments as players shift around a bit. I'm always changing my mind so if I used handwritten pages I would have arrows and notes in the margins all over the place. :)
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby IRON CHEF » Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:11 pm

Thanks once again, I think I am going to use the thing on footballguys.com. For Gunslingers' reasons I need something useful on the computer that I can make adjustments with.

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Postby BGbootha » Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:09 pm

sorry guys i was out of the office all day yesterday. I emailed my outline that i use. ANd i also included the same software that was mentioned earlier. ITs awesome. That is what i used to get started this year.

I sent it to those who asked. Let me know if you need anything else.
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Teaching is the Greatest Job in the World!!! (during the Summer)

Previous

Return to Football Talk