Mock Draft Comments - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Mock Draft Comments

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The Sandwich » Tue Feb 04, 2003 6:03 pm

Help I may be a huge idiot but where can I see the full results?
The Sandwich
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby terpfan » Tue Feb 04, 2003 6:05 pm

click "cheat sheets" on the menu on the left side of the screen...

dont feel to bad i only knew becuz ive seen the results at the beseball forum. ;-)
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Dazedncnfz » Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:03 pm

Ok....here we go

1.1 Ricky Williams....Last years rushing champ, had a outstanding season even with missing Fielder for a good part of it. Next year with a healthy qb he may break the 2k in rushing alone, can't pass that up!

2.24 Edgerrin James ....now that hes one year removed from his surgey he is primed for a big comback season, history tells us its always the 2nd year back that these RB get back to their old selfs, and if this guy does he could easily give Ricky, Holms ect a run for their money.

3.25 Jeff Garcia...Niners pick!!+ why not? sure he had a bit of a down year but this guy is always a double threat with his abilty to run the ball, he should be good for 25-30 Tds and 3500+ yards...I'll take it!

4.48 Jimmy Smith.... I had to get me a stud WR, and there wasn't whole left. This guy is nothing to sneeze at he is one of the best. consistanty will be a question buthey thats why I rafted 5 WRs!

5.49 Derrick Mason ...Very good #2 Wr, easily McNairs favorite target and always a threat to go the distance, and how about his tuffness...this guy plays hurt and does just as well as when hes 100%( must run in the water down there).

6.72 Bubba Franks.....Two words...Brett Farve!...how many times do you see Farve down on the goaline throwing the ball!!! and how many times does he look for Franks?!...tons alway a threat down near the endzone and this guy is only going to get better.

7.73 Kevan Barlow...I told you I would draft him!! great flex back and hes niner!...this guy is set and ready to take over the starting roll in SF...its just a matterof time, and this may be his year.

8.96 New England D...Home town pick, 1 year removed from the SB run and haveing 2 first round picks this year, there D will get back on track and their special team are almost always good for a score.

9.97 Corey Bradford .....Carr will get better and this guy will get more looks and be a great #3 wr this year.

10.120 David Akers... This guy almost never misses and the eagles never finish a drive!...put that together and you have one hell of kicker. (+ I broke the ice on kickers!)

11.121 DeShaun Foster.....My sleeper pick (haha slow!!)...This guy has stud written all over him, I just hope hes ready to play this year.

12.144 Kelly Holcomb...(again for Slow!!)...Hey this guy is takeing over the starting postion is Cle for a reason...he good! and I don't think he a bad guy to have behind Garcia for his bye week, and who poss trade bait.

13.145 James Thrash... I was kinda surprised to see this guy hanging around still, he is McNastys fav target, #1 WR on the team, so why not?

14.168 Deion Branch..... My other Sleeper pick, brady likes this guy and so does Little Bill!....he he set to start right beside Brown and don't be surprised about that ...remember you heard it here first, he will take Patten out and take his job, this kid has tons of talent.

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Slingblade » Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:51 pm

i beg to differ terp...mt team is better..could whip you any sunday...lol
Slingblade
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

cincinatti bengals

Postby marc » Mon Apr 21, 2003 12:03 am

:-/ why do they always seem to look for a quartervack at the beginning of every season, they need a good cornerback or wide receiver instead of QB. The news in cincinatti reported that they are opting for palmer in in the first round, that is stupid they should pass him and get newman
marc

Friendliness: %

david boston

Postby saints_rule26 » Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:07 pm

In the mock draft you drafted David Boston 100th? I realize it's not even close to the beginning of the season yet.Now that Boston is a Charger He is going to have a huge year, and if he get's drafted 100th overall in the 2003 fantasy drafts, they would be some really stupid fantasy players.
saints_rule26

Friendliness: %

Re: david boston

Postby Slingblade » Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:14 pm

saints_rule26 wrote:In the mock draft you drafted David Boston 100th? I realize it's not even close to the beginning of the season yet.Now that Boston is a Charger He is going to have a huge year, and if he get's drafted 100th overall in the 2003 fantasy drafts, they would be some really stupid fantasy players.

we didnt know boston would go to the chargers when we had the draft...and we had it right when the little incidnet with him happened
Slingblade
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby awwchrist » Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:55 am

whee and i got him 8 P
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: david boston

Postby terpfan » Wed Apr 30, 2003 2:59 pm

saints_rule26 wrote:In the mock draft you drafted David Boston 100th? I realize it's not even close to the beginning of the season yet.Now that Boston is a Charger He is going to have a huge year, and if he get's drafted 100th overall in the 2003 fantasy drafts, they would be some really stupid fantasy players.

this draft was a looong time ago
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk