FeAr... Palmer hater? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cincinnati Bengals

FeAr... Palmer hater?

Moderator: Football Moderators

FeAr... Palmer hater?

Postby Flux » Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:20 pm

whats with

The tandem of Chad Johnson and Rudi Johnson, plus a new defense,Marvin Lewis=Dynasty Palmer=Failure

No love for Palmer?

I think Kitna was a hell of a player last year, but he pretty much reached his maximum potential. Palmer on the other hand has the abilities, skills and athletic abilities to be one of the best in the league.

He has 1 yr of experience learning the game, and is getting all the snaps w/ the 1st team in camp. He may not be as good as Kitna for a couple games, but as he learns he will start to show how good he can be.

He gave us a glimpse of what he can do in the preseason last year. He looked absolutely amazing against DET, where he went 7 for 7 and had 2 TDs all with a sprained foot.

IMO Palmer has the ability to take Cinci a lot farther than Kitna
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby DUKE » Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:09 am

Lol Flux....I saw his sig yesterday and was thinking of posting something similar to this. First the Weathersby smack and now this??? Considering how important it is for our #1 overall picked QB to succeed, I wonder how you can be a fan and call for him to be a failure at the same time.....What's up w/ that FeAr?
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby FeArMeNtL » Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:43 pm

LoL flux I got you for your sig and now you get me with the hate on Palmer. Ya man I love Kitna and I think Palmer has the potential, but I just dont like him as our QB. If he starts to do good then I'll put him in there as a good remark ;-D Or how about this. I put him as good and if he fails then I'll put him as bad :-D
[img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/mercerboy3/fearmesig.jpg [img]
The tandem of Chad Johnson and Rudi Johnson, plus a new defense,Marvin Lewis,Palmer=Dynasty
FeArMeNtL
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Football Newbie » Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:42 pm

FeArMeNtL wrote:LoL flux I got you for your sig and now you get me with the hate on Palmer. Ya man I love Kitna and I think Palmer has the potential, but I just dont like him as our QB. If he starts to do good then I'll put him in there as a good remark ;-D Or how about this. I put him as good and if he fails then I'll put him as bad :-D

Dude hes a rookie (basically), dont expect him to do as good as kitna.
Football Newbie
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby CC » Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:52 pm

DUKE wrote:Lol Flux....I saw his sig yesterday and was thinking of posting something similar to this. First the Weathersby smack and now this??? Considering how important it is for our #1 overall picked QB to succeed, I wonder how you can be a fan and call for him to be a failure at the same time.....What's up w/ that FeAr?

Whoa knocking on Weathersby? That's not cool, Weathersby is the man.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Cincinnati Bengals