D Jax vs Moulds - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

D Jax vs Moulds

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby terpfan » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:52 pm

Hey you're supposed to give out free bagels not cookies! :-?
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Sixxgunn » Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:20 pm

Franchise Fan wrote:bump

I seriously think this is a big topic. Most people have these two next to eachother on cheatsheets, but always mixed up, im trying to find a definitive argument at why moulds will bounce back or why jackson just doesnt cut it. And where do you rank these guys? Are these two below coles/mason but above smith/santana or what? more opinions!!! :-P

Okay,as I am relatively new to posting,can someone please explain the "bump" thing to me?That being said,I agree with what most people are saing about Jackson dropping too many balls.That combined with the fact that Moulds is more of a true #1,I would take him over D Jax.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Re: D Jax vs Moulds

Postby houstonherdfan » Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:09 pm

KingGhidra wrote:
Maybe... just maybe... It's Taco Wallace time.
:-b :-b

Maybe a stupid ? but who is taco wallace KG.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

Postby terpfan » Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:32 pm

Sixxgunn - the "bump" is when you reply to a post in order to "bump" it back up to the top of the page in order to get more responses.

houstonherdfan - Taco Wallace is a WR with a funny name who plays for the Seahawks... thats all I got anyway. :-)
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

D-Jax

Postby Bears_Fan » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:53 pm

Buffalo maybe a team that features a washed up qb, is based around henry now, and isn't that great offensively, but moulds should perform well...because he's moulds. Jackson is really a good #2 wr but heavily overrated at #1. Koren improving, the fact that Jackson was INCREDIBLY inconsistent last year, and that jackson has never had good hands or high # receptions should make moulds a better WR.
Beware of Booker with the Grossman
Bears_Fan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby TheHeat24 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:59 pm

This is how I look at it... Moulds is a guy who can be your number 1 when healthy... I quite honestly would be scared to start D-Jax as my number one as he has never put up num,ber 1 numbers,,,,

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Azrael » Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:31 pm

I just have serious reservations about the Bills protecting Bledsoe this year. They picked up Villarial from the Bears but that is it. You need a great line to protect an immobile quarterback and I don't think they have it.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Previous

Return to Football Talk