Kiffin update - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Kiffin update

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby fntsyrookie » Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:08 pm

I agree with an above statement. All the planning in the world doesn't mean squat if the players don't go out and execute. I'm not saying that anybody could just go out and be the D coordinator for the Bucs, and they would be just as good, but it does help that D is like a bunch of crazed dogs. Keep 'em on the leash all week (practice) and then turn 'em loose on unsuspecting offenses on Sundays.

I think Kiffin was a major role though. But honestly if he was the D coordinator on the Vikings would he make that much of a difference? I really think it also boils down to what kind of personnel you have. That being said he finally got a bunch of championship caliber defenders to play like it, and rightfully deserves the credit.

Ok I've rambled on long enough while not making a single point. I may have even contradicted anything I was trying to say multiple times. I think Dazed slipped me some of his good stuff!!! LOL!!!
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dazedncnfz » Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:16 pm

Zombiez wrote:While I agree there Defense is the best in the league now....to compare them to the best ever is jumping the gun....when they have 4 rings on there fingers....then we'll talk.....

very nicely put!....lets go back to those Rams who people were saying were on the verge of being a dynasty...look what happen to them!....and rook I must have givein ya something...you posted the whole twice!!!I guess we can....When you write something nice ...post it twice!...oh god that was bad.....

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk