Really fun request - Steelers/Grateful Dead/tye-dye artwork - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Really fun request - Steelers/Grateful Dead/tye-dye artwork

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Really fun request - Steelers/Grateful Dead/tye-dye artwork

Postby The Lung » Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:12 pm

I'm a big Steelers fan as well a long time Grateful Dead fan. I'm wondering if someone could make a neat banner with the Grateful Dead "Steal your Face" skull logo but with the familiar Steelers' logo, the American Iron and Steel Institute three hypocycloids (diamonds with inward-curving edges) inside the skull. I'd like the banner to feature the words of my online persona: The Lung (an old college nickname) as well as: Steel Your Face. I'd also like a picture or two of my favorite player, Hines Ward. Feel free to embellish with black, yellow and white tye-dye, as well as other miscellaneous Grateful Dead imagery such as dancing skeletons, roses, mushrooms, Shakedown Street guy, etc. Please, no dancing bears! (too effeminate)

Thanks a million!

-Jeff
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Flockers » Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:43 pm

Sound fun. I'll give it a shot, but I'd advise you to ask another person too, as mine may suck.

Check back later tonight, I should have it done then. ;-D
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:05 pm

Flock,I actually have a pic of the steal your face with the Steelers logo.I have sent it to your e-mail...hope you can use it.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:56 pm

Lung,I also have a "Steel" your Face avatar that I resized and transparized to fit at the Cafe.You are more than welcome to use it if you want,lemme know and I'll send it to you.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby The Lung » Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:58 pm

Absolutely! I'd love that avatar, thanks!

Let me know if you need me to point out some websites for Grateful Dead artwork or imagery.

Thanks again!

-Jeff
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:08 pm

Sent the av to your e-mail.

I'm interested to see Flock's werk on this one,I have taken a break from graffix for a bit and when I get back my 1st project will be finishing my Revolution helmet avs.

BTW,I have the Doo-Dah man tattooed on my arm...not really a deadhead but I lived with a few in my younger days and love the artwork.

Lemme know if you need any Steelers stuff in the future,I gots a lot. ;-D
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Flockers » Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:24 pm

Due to time restraints and having to get my wisdom teeth taken out, I really don't feel like making anything right now. Sorry dude, but I just don't have the energy at the moment. :-/

BTW These pain killer are awesome!

GP. since you're doing the new Revo helmets, anyways for me to get a Seminole's one? :-)
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby The Lung » Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:34 pm

Thanks for the avatar, Slick!

No worries on the timing with my banner. I'll greatly appreciate anything you guys can come up with, and whenever you have free time.

-Jeff
The Lung

Postby Flockers » Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:41 pm

I think you should let GP take this one. He seems interested and he's a Steelers fan. B-)
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:43 pm

Flockers wrote:I think you should let GP take this one. He seems interested and he's a Steelers fan. B-)

I said I've been taking a break,you took it on,you do it...and make it nice. B-)
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests