need a couple of dedicated managers for yahoo live draft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

need a couple of dedicated managers for yahoo live draft

Moderator: Football Moderators

need a couple of dedicated managers for yahoo live draft

Postby hatteras9 » Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:29 pm

Looking for 2 fantasy football managers fior my yahoo league. It's a head to head non keeper with a live draft to be held on WED AUG 25 at 10:30p.Only looking for competitive mature players who compete and strive to improve for the entire season whether in first or last place. I have been commissioning leagues and playing with a lot of the same people for a good number of years now and think I have a good and fun group of players and hope to find a couple of good additions fo my leagues. I always have leagues going in 4 sports,Football,Baseball, Hckey and NBA BASKETBALL both here at Yahoo and at Sandbox.What I am doing lately due to time constraints is to have one lieve draft league and 3 auto draft leagues. As of now the openings are in the live draft leagueI'll let you know if the auto draft ones don't fill but they are looking pretty much at this point... I will also be holding leagues in both basketball and hickey so if you are non quitter that wants to get into some fun leagues that you can count on for a yearly basis feel free to contact me. If it's not for football or if football fills and you sound like a good candidate for our leagues, I will gladly take down your e-mail address and contact you if and when openings show up in one of the leagues,so if it's basketball or hockey still feel free to write. I will probably be expanding hockey if there is interest since I only had 2 of those leagues at yahoo and 2 at dsandbox...I have competed with people from all over the US and from many different contries and Canada as well and like to have geographical diversity in my leagues and by the time I am through would like to have competed with someone from every state before I am through. I have 14 states left that I haven't competed with so it would be great if I could get someone from one of those states tha hasn't been in my leagues a s of yet. The list of states I have yet to compete with are Alaska, Arkanasa, Iowa,Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico,North Dakota, South Dakota, Oklahoma,Oregon,Utah,Vermont and Wyoming. Someone from one of those would be super but if not a good competitive player who is looking for a league to settle down in would be great.
hatteras9
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby TwoTallBeers » Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:32 am

Looking to join a serious Yahoo league, bad news though im from NY.
TwoTallBeers
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

yahoo drafts

Postby hatteras9 » Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:48 pm

football is rapidly filling up but I will also be having leagues in hockey and basketball so all from my above post applys to those leagues as well. There will definitely be openings in basketball and hockey so if you are interested amd meet the qualifications explained above please contact me at mailto:sbigd1955@aol.com and I will put you on my list for teams when openings pop up. That's mailto:sbigd1955@aol.com. Thanks.
hatteras9
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Yahoo auto draft has 2 openings,now

Postby hatteras9 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:41 am

The live draft league filled but I now have an auto draft league with 2 openings left. All of the above still applies so if you are a competitive manager who never says die and wants to get in with a group that will stay competitive,plus we always have leagues going in all 4 sports, than you are what we are looking for. If interested contact me at mailto:sbigd1955@aol.com. Thanks.
hatteras9
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Classifieds