ESPN 2K5 Came Out Today - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

ESPN 2K5 Came Out Today

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby FeArMeNtL » Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:58 am

Omg 15!!!!!! WTF lol they are trying real bad to get this game sold before madden huh ;-D Hey keep on going lower :-b
[img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/mercerboy3/fearmesig.jpg [img]
The tandem of Chad Johnson and Rudi Johnson, plus a new defense,Marvin Lewis,Palmer=Dynasty
FeArMeNtL
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Live252 » Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:06 pm

Damn, and price gets lower, and lower, and lower...

I'm probably going to go pick a copy later today. As cheap as it is, might as well. The graphics look hot and I've heard good things about[among some bad mind you, but mostly positive] the game. And I've also been buying the NBA 2k series for a while now and I would expect to see the same kind of excellence. I'll post after I play.
Live252
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby steelerfan04 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:11 pm

I just rented ESPN today and I was surprised how good it was. I played last years version and it seems that they fixed all the little bugs in the gameplay (good WRs consistently dropping passes, too easy to break tackles). While most people will probably disagree. I think it will be almost as good as, maybe even better than Madden. I'm definetly buying it, especially for $20.
steelerfan04
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Writer

Postby Jownzin » Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:04 am

Excellent game. The better value between this and Madden
Jownzin
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby deftdelivery » Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:33 am

I'll probably end up buying 2K5...but if I had to choose only 1, it'd easily be Madden. Nothing touches Madden...EVER
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Postby FeArMeNtL » Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:21 pm

deftdelivery wrote:I'll probably end up buying 2K5...but if I had to choose only 1, it'd easily be Madden. Nothing touches Madden...EVER

Well deft I will have to disagree about Madden. The game is probably the worst Madden of them all technology wise. You can't change the controller config, which you could since 98' Madden, the speed burst is different for offense the WR speed burst is "B"and then the RB is "A" huh?The "Hit Stick" barely works when you try and use it. The Defense adjustments are hard to figure out and when your trying to do them, the QB already hikes the ball and you can't do it. As for the Online part, you don't get any lag like Espn online, but the main thing is that if their servers are working your not playing online. As for Espn, it is always on and you can play whenever. The only reason for these messed up thing points to lazyness and Madden has made a game that doesn't even compare to the Espn2k5. For 20 dollars, Espn is the better game by far. Can't believe no one has come up to say any of these yet :-t (Xbox Version)
[img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/mercerboy3/fearmesig.jpg [img]
The tandem of Chad Johnson and Rudi Johnson, plus a new defense,Marvin Lewis,Palmer=Dynasty
FeArMeNtL
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Video Games