the best trade that you never pulled off - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

the best trade that you never pulled off

Moderator: Football Moderators

the best trade that you never pulled off

Postby portisfan24 » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:37 pm

this is for trade offers that you turned down and ended up seriously regretting afterwards.
mine was last year before the seaosn started. a buddy of mine offered me ahman and coles for edge and i told him to go to hell. then in that same league i trade stephen davis for donte stallworth. amazingly i won the league. dont ask how
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:42 pm

last year, someone with the second pick selected priest, then i with the third pick selected ricky. as soon as my selection was made, he offered a trade for the two and he'd throw in his third round pick. And i said no way! :~( :-t :,-( And then someone offered me hines ward for plax the same year and i turned them down. I finished third though.
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby TheBigBakedBean » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:52 pm

A Yahoo league I was in last year autodrafted Vick for me. So of course I was ecstatic to have him. The autodraft was right before the beginning of the preseason. I turned down all kinds of offers...#2 RBs, #1 WRs...both.

Then he ended up going down in preseason. And to top it off, he was on the can't cut list all year.
TheBigBakedBean
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

lol

Postby tmandpimp » Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:59 pm

last year i traded harrison for TO, Corey Dillion and Garrison hearst for marshal, and got shockey and keyshawn for Tony Gonzales. HA! sucks for me
tmandpimp
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby ibeckhami » Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:09 pm

there was this one league which i began to screw around in for whatever reason it may have been.. i don't know.. so i traded eric moulds for rodney harrison, then i traded tiki barber and edge for C-Mart and Lelie.. and after that i picked up some other players and ended up winning the league.. i don't know how it happened..
ibeckhami
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Sixxgunn » Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:56 pm

:-P I was offered Terrell Davis in his breakout year for Brad Johnson and Curtis Martin.I managed to make the play-offs,but lost in the first round,to the very team that wanted to trade.Davis got stronger as the year went on,and blew my doors off! :-#
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Return to Football Talk