RICKY WILLIAMS RETIRES!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

RICKY WILLIAMS RETIRES!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:01 am

When i first heard the story it said Ricky was on a plane to asia.
A plane to Asia, what the hell does that mean?
either way Ricky is a puffer probably was gonna get busted doesnt' like being under the microscope. So now he feels free and relived. Banging aisan hookers and smoking weed will do that for you ;-D
This really stinks for Miami fans, Phins Team, and FF owners of Ricky.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Flux » Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:24 am

Wannstedt Letting Go --
Mon Jul 26, 2004 --

The Miami Herald reports Dolphins HC Dave Wannstedt said he will no longer try to convince RB Ricky Williams to return to the team. ''You just have to move on and get it behind you,'' Wannstedt said, likening the news to a season-ending injury. Wannstedt admitted to being confused by Williams' decision to retire, saying it made no sense considering how hard Williams had been working in the offseason. ''You try to analyze it and it doesn't make any sense,'' Wannstedt said.

if anyone was hoping for Ricky to come back, it appears thats even more unlikely now
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:38 pm

What I wonder about is how much money did Ricky make and sock away? I know that his rapper agent Master P or whatever, got him that putrid first contract that didn't pay him squat in relative tearms. I'm guessing that with the world travel and high quality bud he likes that he'll be needing $$$ in no more than 2 years.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby MadScott » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:30 am

I heard something that I thought was interesting today from Sportscenter. They were reporting that he planned to retire after this year anyways. I don't know if anyone else has heard this reported but it seems that this was on his mind already.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk