The 2nd Annual Fantasy VS Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

The 2nd Annual Fantasy VS Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Paladyr » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:15 pm

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:The reason this thread is not a good thread other than for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY is that thre is no debate - just one persons opinion - however flawed it may be.

If you want to know Rudi vs. DDavis for instance - start a thread on it and lets discuss it.

For instance - choosing Rudi because he seems to be a fan favorite isnt exactly a compelling argument - and I mean absolutely no disrespect to you Paladyr. He may be the better choice - he may not be - but lets talk about it rather than give one line opinions.

I also mentioned that he has a strong supporting cast and mentioned DD's questinable durability....

also, i mentioned the fans love him b/c one of the reasons he is devalued is b/c of chris perry being the backup. I think the fans will want rudi in, which will help his numbers.

but yes, it is only one person's opinion.
Paladyr
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Buckychudd » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:35 pm

Paladyr vs Flux

You guys are ruining my fun. :-[
Buckychudd
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker

Postby Flux » Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:14 pm

Buckychudd wrote:Paladyr vs Flux

Flux - I feel he will have a breakout year :-b

im not trying to mess up your fun, but sometimes these can get really bad. If they are all well thought out responses im all for it, and if there can be another point of view im all for it, but it seems that people dont want to do that, they woudl rather put down a one word response and move on to the next pair.
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby goleafsgo96 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:18 pm

Flux wrote:
Buckychudd wrote:Paladyr vs Flux

Flux - I feel he will have a breakout year :-b

im not trying to mess up your fun, but sometimes these can get really bad. If they are all well thought out responses im all for it, and if there can be another point of view im all for it, but it seems that people dont want to do that, they woudl rather put down a one word response and move on to the next pair.

yah, and i dont think its really effective when 1 guy answers an we move on. If it was a debate itd be different, but 1 opinion isnt enough.
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk