Minor Forum Reorganization - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Minor Forum Reorganization

Moderator: Football Moderators

Minor Forum Reorganization

Postby Arlo » Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:11 pm

In order to account for the different type of questions that will be asked during the offseason, we've made a couple of modifications to the way the forums are organized:

The Trade Questions forum has had its name changed to Trade, Keeper & Roster Questions. Questions concerning who to keep, as well as whether to drop and/or pick up a player should now be posed in that forum. We feel that this will make for clearer, more evenly distributed forums than we have now.

We've also changed the College Football board to a more general College Sports forum, since quite a few folks seem to be interested in cheering on and discussing their alma maters even when football season is over.

Thanks to everyone who made suggestions on these changes - much appreciated! ;-D
Last edited by Arlo on Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby FootballRulez » Fri Feb 07, 2003 10:43 pm

Very nice Arlo. Let me say you have a really great website here! ;-D ;-D
FootballRulez
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Arlo » Sat Feb 08, 2003 1:22 pm

Why thank you! :-]

(Incidentally, we've also set up a separate Draft Room forum for the HFDL draft and others.)
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dem' Cowboys » Sat Feb 08, 2003 10:24 pm

Yes Arlo, I absolutely agree. If only I hadn't wasted the entire year last year not knowing about your website. However, there seems to be plenty of good/knowledgable people on this website, so I am looking foward to next season.
Dem' Cowboys
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk