Keeper league formed - need 4 owners - rooks need not apply - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Keeper league formed - need 4 owners - rooks need not apply

Moderator: Football Moderators

Keeper league formed - need 4 owners - rooks need not apply

Postby proKrastinate » Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:11 pm

A keeper league has been formed and we are in need of 4 more managers/owners. The draft is live and will be held on August 29th at Noon (12 pm) that day. We are looking for experienced FF managers. You need not to be a FF GOD nor a Guru. Just so long as your not a rookie.

Roster Req
1 - QB
2 - Rb
3 - WR
1 - WR/RB Flex
1 - TE
1 - K
1 - Def/ST
6 - Bench

Draft is a snake draft and will be held on yahoo consisting of 16 rounds. We will conduct our own league schedule and playoffs. There will be 3 divisions of 4 owners per division. Playoffs will be held for the top 6 and a Toilet Bowl will be held for the bottom 6 teams. You MUST have AIM and occasionally use it. We dont need you to be a commish, but just to be active. We have our own forum and league in yahoo. Again yahoo will just be used for scoring, since we will keep our own schedule and records. You have to keep 3 players a year and an optional 4th if you choose will nullify the round you chose that player in -3. So if you choose Lee Evans in the 11th, and keep him, he will cost you an 8th round selection next year.

Email me at mailto:prokrastinet@hotmail.com for more information.

**EDIT** One thing I forgot to mention was that when you send me an email, let me know what your name is here on the cafe.
Last edited by proKrastinate on Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
proKrastinate
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby IRON CHEF » Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:19 pm

I'm interested!!! :-)

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Postby proKrastinate » Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:58 am

Lol Chef. I dont think your calibur of player will be enjoyed in our league. You dont seem to have enough knowledge and experience. Why dont you join some kiddie league instead? I know of a couple that draft Michael Vick in the first round. You'll fit right in :D

(j/k, to anyone that didnt know Chef is already in the league)
proKrastinate
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Cap213 » Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:47 pm

i am interested. Sent e-mail
Cap213
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby KrayzieBalla » Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:23 pm

Sent an e-mail a couple of days ago but haven't received any word as to whether or not I'm even being considered. Just thought I'd ask what's up is all...
KrayzieBalla
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby proKrastinate » Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:09 pm

everyone is being considered right now. i apologize for not getting back to you sooner to let you know the progress, but right now we are still deciding. I promise Ill let everyone know who sent in a request one way or the other. I actually appreciate your interest :)

by the way what is your email so i can apply your cafe name to it
proKrastinate
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Return to Classifieds