Serious Redraft League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Serious Redraft League

Moderator: Football Moderators

Serious Redraft League

Postby Marcus Dupree Owner » Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:06 pm

I have been a commissioner for 13 years since keeping rosters in a notebook in junior high. My leagues have always been ahead of the curve, being heavy yardage and having IDP since inception. I still run a yardage heavy league, with yards having nearly triple the value of standard scoring systems See the scoring at http://members.cox.net/rhittaker/ss.htm

I also use a unique method of keeping standings. Points are awarded for both winning games, and finishing in the upper tier of points scored every week. For example, in a 12-team league, each win would earn you 3 points. Every week that you finish in the top 3 in scoring, you would get 2 points. Spots 4-7 gets you 1 point. The total points then determine standings and playoff berths. This takes a little bit of the luck-of-the-draw out of the equation.

My league has been very successful with the same core members for this time period. I am now looking to open a new league, with the same scoring system.

I am only looking for serious, experienced players. Playoffs are small (3 playoff teams for a 12-team league), and roster sizes are large, so pre-season research is valuable. Cost is $40 per team.

Please reply if interested.
Marcus Dupree Owner
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds