Quincy Morgan VS Muhammad VS Dayne I really need help !!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Quincy Morgan VS Muhammad VS Dayne I really need help !!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Quincy Morgan VS Muhammad VS Dayne I really need help !!!

Postby roamingphantom » Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:37 pm

Ok Guys, did i mak an assof myself by picking quincy morgan off the waivers and getting rid of Mushin and Ron in 2 of my leagues. In the first league i have....

RB
Priest
Ladinain
Fragile Fred
Lamar Smith
DeShaun Foster

WR
David Boston
Torry Holt
Keenan McCardell
Steve Smith
+ Quincy Morgan

IN THE SECOND I HAVE

RB
Priest Holmes
Ladinan
Garrison Hearst
Curtis Martin

WR
Torry Holt
Quadry Ismail
Amani Toomer
Laveranues Coles
+ Quincy

Be very Critical ....
roamingphantom
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby n_tremain23 » Mon Sep 09, 2002 10:30 pm

In the first league it looks like a smart move.He would probably be a better option than Steve Smith,and with him you can move Smith off your roster and pickup somoene else.You can use Morgan for weeks when he has a favorable matchup,or if one of your starters goes down,or is looking to have a bad week.The second team you may not have as much use for him.He would be way down your depth chart as your #5 receiver.Which,if one of your starters goes down,Morgan has a favorable matchup,then he will be starting for you possibly.He provides a lot of depth to your WR corps,don't get me wrong,but i'm just sayin,you may use him a little more on the first team,than the second.
n_tremain23

Postby kashikis » Tue Sep 10, 2002 7:36 am

i agree with n_tremain when he said that youll get more use out of him in the first team and that you should have dropped smith instead of muhammed but theirs not that big of a difference

the upside to having him on team 2 is the matchup playing you can use your depth on that team is outstanding very good choices hes a solid player but just below most of the people on team 2 but like i said it gives you the freedom to play matchups and along side kevin j. hell get plenty of mismatches so good job

i love you depth at RB on team 2 by the way excellent ;-D
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk