I've been playing this for 2 days now, almost non-stop (some sleeping and eating), and I've come up with the good things about the game.
1. Plenty of Hot Routes to call, makes you almost unbeatable if you know how to a read a defense.
2. Graphics are out of this world, and player movement is so much better than ESPN 2K5 (ive played both).
3. No more hurdle button, cover-up works great with guys like Alstott.
4. WRs can make diving plays that in past years would have just fallen incomplete, plus they are fun to watch.
5. You no longer can motion a WR into the middle of your line and hike the ball and send him from there, he will block instead, which makes it more realistic.
1. Run Defense has improved tons which adds more realism, and tougher.
2. Pressure is much better, and QB's won't have minutes to make a play, and running backs won't be guarented at least 3 yards when you run right up the middle.
3. Defensive playmaker changes my whole defensive stratgey; If they line-up with 5 WR, I have a LB who could easily get right to the QB, a simple 2 buttons will put his butt on the ground.
4. Blitzing is improved; Guys will put more pressure on the QB's quicker.
5. 2 Words; Hit Stick; I love it. I've played about 5 games and it has force about 1 Fumble and 3 Incomplete Passes each game.
1. Training camp continues to help out those young guys who just need improvment on a few things.
2. Training camp battles. Have 2 guys battle it out, could improve, but still solid.
1. During the season player improvment. Every 4 weeks guys will improve or become worse, depending on their performance.
2. Newspaper, PDA, and The Talk Show. Storys will be unfold, and then be told.
1. Restricted Free Agency; adds a new, but good, twist to re-signing players. Also you can tag players as your franchise players.
2. Better draft; now, you can trade picks and people who have been drafted during the draft... just like the pros...
I see very little problems wih this game. WR Option Routes aren't great, but it's still pretty cool. There's more good things, too, but I havnt played in about 10 minutes, and my hand is starting to shake....