Perry has signed (about time) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cincinnati Bengals

Perry has signed (about time)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Perry has signed (about time)

Postby Flux » Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:37 pm

-- Bengals; Perry Agree to Terms --
Tue Aug 10, 2004 --

The Cincinnati Bengals' official website reports the Bengals have reached a contract agreement with first round draft pick RB Chris Perry on a six-year, $7 million deal. The deal is believed to void to five years if Perry reaches certain incentives.

-- More on Perry's Contract --
Tue Aug 10, 2004 --

The Cincinnati Enquirer reports the contract RB Chris Perry agreed to with the Bengals is worth $7 million over the first five years of the deal, including a $3 million in backside incentive and escalator clauses and a $3.9 million split signing bonus.

finally!

I read though that we are unlikely to see him in the first preseason game b/c of this hold out, but who knows
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby DUKE » Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:59 pm

Yeah, about time....I would love to see him suit up for Saturday's game, but I saw the report that it wasn't likely. Who knows though, a good couple of practices and maybe they could put him in for a couple of plays.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby FeArMeNtL » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:45 am

Yay its about darn time. I was beginning to think his agents for the postons ;-7
[img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/mercerboy3/fearmesig.jpg [img]
The tandem of Chad Johnson and Rudi Johnson, plus a new defense,Marvin Lewis,Palmer=Dynasty
FeArMeNtL
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Cincinnati Bengals