Best software to use for league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Best software to use for league

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby hawksfan896 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:17 pm

indecisiv wrote:Hawksfan, it was my understanding that you couldn't use divisions in Yahoo unless you paid for the Fantasy Football Plus. Then you could have like 2 divisions. But so long as it was the free version of yahoo divisions were not allowed.

I just went and looked and it looks like you may be right. That would be quite a hindrance for a larger league. My yahoo league is only 10 teams, so not a huge deal, but definitely something to think about if your league is bigger. We paid last year and I believe you can break it down into smaller divisions, but not completely sure. Good comment though.
"When I was a kid I thought I was going to be the starting centerfielder for the Boston Red Sox. Life sucks, get a f___ing helmet." --Dennis Leary
hawksfan896
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby JoneserMT » Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:54 pm

I appreciate the input, Thanks
JoneserMT
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby moose_ffc » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:25 pm

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.
"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time."
moose_ffc
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 3)

Postby atvjerryrice80 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:57 pm

i like fanball
atvjerryrice80
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Endzone Express » Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:19 am

Rt Sports is NEW this year... and is great for the price if you need (or just want) a customized scoring system or rosters! Their service is awesome if you ever need a hand with something too!

I have played on Yahoo! and it's decent for a common league, but it's slow on scoring updates... CBS Sportsline is just simply overpriced, but it does have great articles, fantasy news and lots of other bells and whistles... fantasysports.com just plain sucks... and EASports looks nice, although I haven't played a full season there yet.

I'm a commish in 2 leagues and I've switched them both to RT Sports and like I said... their site/service was great last year and this year it's even better! You can also check it out and set up your league for free until Oct 1, I think?

Good Luck! ;-D
[img][/img]

It is a special time and a special place... where young men go in search of fame... each sharing a common goal: To Win A National Championship!

There is NO PLACE like NEBRASKA!
Endzone Express
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk