Stallworth VS K-ROB - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Stallworth VS K-ROB

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby MadScott » Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:29 pm

As bagobonez said, at least K-Rob has done it before and has stayed healthy for an entire year. Until Stallworth does both of these, I'm going to say K-Rob.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Leber » Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:12 pm

I really like K-rob this year..he should emerge as his team #1 wr over darrel jackson....i always liked watching krob on tv with the abilty he has... but i wouldnt reach for either...
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby IRON CHEF » Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:15 pm

K Rob, hands down.

As for Stallworth I wouldnt trust him too much, sure he could put up big numbers that may even surpass a guy like K Rob but it would be wise not to expect a whole lot from Dante.

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Postby hawksfan896 » Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:28 pm

Man, I can't believe this post is getting so many responses...gotta chime in now. My advice: flip a coin, dude. Neither are great, they should both be available fairly late. Both have loads of talent, haven't proved much. I had KRob last year, and his only problem seems to be a lack of ability at catching footballs. Not normally a big deal, but he happens to have the one job in America where that sort of thing is important. I was dissapointed in him both as a Seahawks fan and a fantasy owner, but the "experts" seem to think he can turn it around. I would say the biggest edge he has over Stallworth, aside from a much more potent offense to work with, judging from last years performances, is, although both are #2 receivers, KRob is much closer in terms of talent to DJax than Stallworth is to Joe Horn, so he's involved in the offense more. But, like I said, I see them as pretty equal. Each could catch 80 balls or 20.
"When I was a kid I thought I was going to be the starting centerfielder for the Boston Red Sox. Life sucks, get a f___ing helmet." --Dennis Leary
hawksfan896
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer

The answer is in the #1 guy

Postby Callouss1 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:34 am

Joe Horn is so good that Dante is not going to take any catches away from him. However, Krob could actually emerge as the #1 guy in Seattle. If that's the case you'd be comparing a #1 guy to a #2 guy. I'd take K-rob cuz they look pretty close on paper but the upside potential of K-rob looks much better than Dantes
2nd place three years running, I feel like the Bills
Callouss1
Water Boy
Water Boy

Previous

Return to Football Talk