Tom Brady
Rod Gardner
Donald Driver

Thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Trade????

Postby playa » Tue Sep 10, 2002 4:06 am

I rank Gardner higher than Chambers and I'd rank Brady higher than Matthews. Keep in mind though that whoever is the QB at WASH will probably never throw the ball fewer than 30-35 times a game. I think the third player was S. Moss & D. Driver, right? I think Moss has potential but Driver plays with Favre. I'd definitely consider it, but I don't see you drastically improving your team with that deal.
playa

Friendliness: %

Postby kashikis » Tue Sep 10, 2002 8:15 am

id do the trade because brady looks sharp and is 100% garaunteed his job while matthews looked impressive if he faulters hell get benched

chambers and gardner are equal so theres no loss there because chambers has more talent but gardner is in wash which will also give you points for the games matthews wouldve done well

as for driver vs moss i think driver gets the advantage here by far while i agree that moss has great potential so does driver and he has farve throwing the ball to him and he can make a bad WR shine
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

I disagree.

Postby trentvaughn » Tue Sep 10, 2002 8:46 am

I wouldn't do it. Although Brady is a very solid quarterback, Matthews may very well have a huge year in Washington. Chambers is going to have his breakout season this year. He's also the #1 receiver on a team with a lot of solid, but unspectacular guys. Gardner is going to get good numbers, but as you saw on Sunday, they throw it to everyone in the Fun n Gun. Moss is a better football player than Driver, but I'd rather have Driver. Favre is still a great QB, and he and Driver seem to have a nice connection. Stay where you are.

Trentvaughn
trentvaughn
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer

Return to Football Talk