Most memorable scoring play - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Most memorable scoring play

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The Super Friends » Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:25 pm

I had Brad Johnson in the game he threw the touchdown to himself. It was especially nice because it got me a win that week. ;-D
"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions." - Jules Winnfield
The Super Friends
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby hawksfan896 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:31 pm

KRob's fumble recovery for a TD last year was nice. He didn't get the points for the FR because it was his own team, but it was good of the Seahawks to get him involved in the offense somehow since he seems to have trouble CATCHING THE FREAKING BALL.
"When I was a kid I thought I was going to be the starting centerfielder for the Boston Red Sox. Life sucks, get a f___ing helmet." --Dennis Leary
hawksfan896
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer

Postby Monty » Sun Aug 15, 2004 3:31 pm

jumpman8828 wrote:Don't forget the Saints game last year, where they were down by 7 with time for that one last play...they lateraled it back and forth like 4 times and scored, only for their kicker to miss that PAT :-o

Thats the one i was thinking of, CARNEY was the Kicker. one of the biggest chokes in history
- AKA Monty in the FBC (bet you didn't see that one comin')
Monty
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby AGENT » Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:45 pm

I remember when I was paying against TO in the playoffs a couple years ago and lost because he had a career game
AGENT
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Mark86 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:52 pm

jumpman8828 wrote:Don't forget the Saints game last year, where they were down by 7 with time for that one last play...they lateraled it back and forth like 4 times and scored, only for their kicker to miss that PAT :-o

That is the play that came to my mind. I remember watching the game and just being speechless after that play. I think it was a 75 yard TD pass. I thought the only burdon they had to get through was the offical review. Then I see Carney miss the extra point and I was screaming. I am not even a Saints fan. What is funny is I bet everyone remembers Carney's name and what he did, but not the names of the players who were part of the monster lateral.
Mark86
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Sixxgunn » Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:11 pm

The Super Friends wrote:I had Brad Johnson in the game he threw the touchdown to himself. It was especially nice because it got me a win that week. ;-D

Hey Super Friends,that is the one that started this whole thing,because I had him as a well.Do you remember the game it happened in?
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Sixxgunn » Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:12 pm

The Super Friends wrote:I had Brad Johnson in the game he threw the touchdown to himself. It was especially nice because it got me a win that week. ;-D

Hey Super Friends,that is the one that started this whole thing,because I had him as well.Do you remember the game it happened in?
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Arlo » Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:20 am

Maybe not quite as memorable as some of the ones mentioned, but I always enjoy those 1 reception 1 yard 1 TD lines put up by tight ends that wind up as the difference in fantasy games.

(Thanks again, Jay Riemersma! ;-D )
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk