cbssportsline fantasyfootball concern - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

cbssportsline fantasyfootball concern

Moderator: Football Moderators

cbssportsline fantasyfootball concern

Postby abehrend » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:50 pm

I just signed up for the gold fantasyfotball package at cbssportslines. I played there last year in the basic fantasy league that was only 15 but no money to win and i really liked it. I wanted to play for money for about a 30-40 buy in. The only concern i have is that i played a basic basketball fantasy league with them and didn't like it. I dont know if fantasy basketball just sucks compared to fantasy football or what. Anyway my draft isnt until sat. night so i still can get my money back. I was wondering if people have used them and liked them, have already drafted this year, or have a better place to play ff? Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated.
abehrend
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby INKcogKNEEdough » Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:23 pm

I am not sure exactly what your question is: if you mean is the site a good site to use in order to run your league with then yes it IS a pretty good site to use. The only drawback is if you run into any glitches it isnt the easiest thing in the world to get a response from customer support. You get an automated response that basically answers common problems. If it is an UNCOMMON problem then you may be in for a wait.In fairness to them early in the season there ARE many many leagues and many many questions to answer.

If you mean your joining a league with a bunch of strangers who knows whether or not it will be a good league or not. Any league is only as good as its owners, Joining with total strangers is always a risk.

INKcogKNEEdough
"THERE WAS SHRINKAGE!!!!!" - George costanza
INKcogKNEEdough
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk