Season's First "Paul Maguire is a Tool" Thread... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Season's First "Paul Maguire is a Tool" Thread...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Poor Guy

Postby FeArMeNtL » Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:24 am

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:Part of me feels for Maguire. I'm sure he's a nice fella. What I don't understand is how a guy who makes such odd calls gets to keep such a cush job. There are a plethora of more deserving people who could take that job. Put Suzy Kolber in the booth!

Ya! Put her in the booth man. She is so hot (Even better looking in the rain }:-) ) and she probably knows more football than Maguire does the old fart ;-7
[img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/mercerboy3/fearmesig.jpg [img]
The tandem of Chad Johnson and Rudi Johnson, plus a new defense,Marvin Lewis,Palmer=Dynasty
FeArMeNtL
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby dihall » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:05 am

I agree with this one as well! I never really paid too much attention to these guys in the past, but after last night, you couldn't help it. The did take pot shots at each other more than anything and some of their comments about the game were just lame. I HATE Theisman anyway and it seemed like those other guys just didn't even know what was going on. I think I could have done a better job of commentating and I actually felt somewhat uncomfortable with the shots they were taking at each other.
They need to bring Deion over. Didn't he loose his job? I really hated the guy as a player, but I really enjoyed watching him as a commentator. If he were not so greedy, I would appreciate watching him again. ;-D
Don't ever underestimate the girls!!

Let's go DAWGS!!
dihall
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby moochman » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:52 am

Their schtick has grown tired, and what the hell was Summerall doing in a booth??? Tell me this was a part of some severence package and that he will not ever be on the air again. Problem is there are very few broadcasters who are intelligent, informative, and entertaining. It is a rare combination apparently, as evidenced by the Pheel Simmses of the world.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Previous

Return to General Talk