Calling all St Louis area FF owners! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Calling all St Louis area FF owners!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Calling all St Louis area FF owners!

Postby Endzone Express » Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:34 pm

I am looking for an active and experienced owner to replace an owner who relocated. I am the commissioner of a 12 team keeper league and we will hold a "live and in-person" draft on Saturday August 21st, in the St. Louis area. The new owner MUST be able to attend. This is a money league and the owners entry fee is $50.

The team that is available finished 2nd overall last year and the previous owner won almost $200. The team's potential keepers include Priest Holmes, Aaron Brooks, Darrell Jackson, Brian Westbrook and Willis McGahee to name a few. This was a very strong team last season and with a good draft will be this year too!

If you are interested, and can make it to the live draft, please reply to this post or email me right away so that I can get back in touch with you and make the necessary arrangements.

So... Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?
[img][/img]

It is a special time and a special place... where young men go in search of fame... each sharing a common goal: To Win A National Championship!

There is NO PLACE like NEBRASKA!
Endzone Express
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Endzone Express » Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:01 pm

Where are all the STL fantasy fans???
[img][/img]

It is a special time and a special place... where young men go in search of fame... each sharing a common goal: To Win A National Championship!

There is NO PLACE like NEBRASKA!
Endzone Express
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds