Overall Team - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Overall Team

Moderator: Football Moderators

Overall Team

Postby playa » Tue Sep 10, 2002 3:53 am

I have ALREADY been receiving all kinds of trade offers from people looking to NOW take a chance on MY RB'S. My team looks like this for the most part:

QB - D. McNabb
QB - B. Griese
RB - E. James
RB - E. George
RB - F. Taylor
RB - T. Henry
WR - T. Owens
WR - R. Gardner
WR - C. Chambers
WR - J. Morton
WR - D. Thompson
TE - S. Sharpe
TE - T. Heap
K - Elam
K. Anderson
RAIDERS & COWBOYS DEFENSE

I feel strong about my team because I have depth at RB. However, I would like to add another big name WR. I have some confidence in my WR's but I'm thinking about bolstering the group. But you know how valuable RB's are. Injuries, Injuries, Injuries!!! I'm thinking about staying put because I don't want to jump to anything, but at the same time getting a D. Boston, R. Smith, or M. Booker seems appealing. OPINIONS??????[/b]
playa

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby kashikis » Tue Sep 10, 2002 7:59 am

id probably stay with what i have for a while except for maybe one option which is:

packaging fred taylor with derrius thompson for a better WR but i wouldnt trade any other combos at this point in the season
taylor is still trade bait because hes not hurt yet so hed be the only one id deal

but honestly i dont think you have a sever need to trade anyone your 2-4 WR are good enough to make a solid team by matchups every week
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Postby trentvaughn » Tue Sep 10, 2002 9:14 am

Honestly. Why do you guys ask about your team? You're frickin' loaded. You have two #1 quarterbacks, 4 #1 RBs, 4 top flight WR, the best TE ever and his rookie replacement on his former team. Best kicker in the league. If you don't win your league, you stink.

Trentvaughn

P.S. Ok, ok, you don't stink. But you should win a heck of a lot of games this year. Nice drafting.
trentvaughn
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer

Postby terpfan » Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:57 am

haha im with trent on this one. looking at some of these teams makes me feel bad... 8-o
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby FFL Hack » Tue Sep 10, 2002 2:40 pm

Your team is pretty solid baring any injuries. The edge and Taylor are risks and may hurt you in the future. Consider trading either one of them for a consistant back and wide receiver. Example: Warrick Dunn and Amani Toomer.
FFL Hack

Friendliness: %

Return to Football Talk