Need 7 League Members for NH/MA league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Need 7 League Members for NH/MA league

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need 7 League Members for NH/MA league

Postby Enigma869 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:21 pm

Good Evening Everyone...

I am looking to start a fantasy league in the NH/MA area. I'm a lifelong Massachusetts resident who just bought a new home over the border in Windham, NH. I'm interested in finding 7 good guys (or gals) for are fun league. I will host the draft at my home, and that's the only thing you're required to attend. I will host games at my place every week on the big screen to get together for some fun competition, for any who are interested in watching football in high definition. Wives/girlfriends are also welcome.

My background in fantasy football consists of my being in the same league for over 10 years. I got out of it a few years ago, after moving, and really miss it. If you or anyone you know is interested in joining a league, please email me at mailto:Enigma869@aol.com, and we can sign you up and plan our draft.

For the record, the "franchise fee" to join the league is very low, but with player transaction during the season, it can be a nice take for the ultimate champion of the league. I will discuss all the details with you if it's something you're interested in. One final thing...The league will consist of 8 teams only. I've seen leagues of all sizes, and I believe this size works best. It allows everyone to end up with a competitive team. I look forward to hearing from some new friends. If you have any questions that I haven't addressed here, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will answer all replies.

John
John
Enigma869
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds