Larry Fitzgerald sprains ankle - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Larry Fitzgerald sprains ankle

Moderator: Football Moderators

Larry Fitzgerald sprains ankle

Postby KingGhidra » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:00 pm

http://www.aztrib.com/index.php?sty=26386 wrote:Quarterback Josh McCown was mistake-free, thanks to a Vikings penalty that negated his lost fumble. But the Cardinals’ lone scoring drive with the first offense came via the legs of Emmitt Smith, who had 21 of his 22 yards rushing before Neil Rackers booted a 46-yard field goal. Smith later left the game with a thigh bruise that will keep him out five to seven days.

McCown finished 4-of-6 for only 29 yards, and only one of his completions went to a wide receiver — a 5-yarder to rookie Larry Fitzgerald.

What’s worse, Fitzgerald left the game soon after with a left ankle sprain that forced him to wear a walking boot on the plane ride home, an injury the Cards can ill afford with running back Marcel Shipp and receiver Anquan Boldin already gone with serious leg injuries.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:09 pm

Arizona has had the worst luck in the league this year.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby CC » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:17 pm

He probably won't practice this week, but he should be fine after a little while.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby fantasizing » Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:08 pm

With Boldin gone for a while, does Fitzeralds's value go up considerably?? does he become the Boldin of last year?
fantasizing
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Tiki » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:12 pm

Wow they may be bad again this year they will get a high draft pick, and be awesome Next year!!Yikes!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:15 pm

Thanks KG, was targeting fitz as my rookie WR reach but may have to reconsider. Was Fitz getting open? Did anyone watch the game? Zimm?

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Kensat30 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:35 pm

I can't believe the luck the Cardinal's have had this year. I think they may have one-upped the Dolphin's in that department. I'm waiting for news of a Jason Taylor injury so the Dolphin's can officially reclaim the worst. offseason. ever.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby Azrael » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:37 pm

Fitzgerald will be fine. With 4 weeks left until the start of the season, I doubt they will run him much unless he is up to it. He'll be ready to go for the regular season.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Return to Football Talk