What do you know on these RB's? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

What do you know on these RB's?

Moderator: Football Moderators

What do you know on these RB's?

Postby mnheadliner » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:57 pm

I am working on my projections for these RB's. I have yet to come up with any solid projections on them. What have you all heard their current (or most recent) situation is? Any projections of yours or from elsewhere taking into account their current standing on their team?

Emmitt Smith (Ari)

Josh Scobey (Ari)

Lee Suggs (Cle)

William Green (Cle)

Kevin Jones (Det.)

Eddie George (Dal.)

J. Jones (Dal.)

Quinton Griffin (Den.)

Garrison Hearst (Den.)

Tatum Bell (Den.)

Travis Minor (Mia) (just for fun! haha! I have to list him SOMEWHERE...lol) ;-D

Michael Bennett (Min)

Ontario Smith (Min)

T.J. Duckett (Atl)

Warrick Dunn (Atl)

Steven Jackson (St.L.)
mnheadliner
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Re: What do you know on these RB's?

Postby Budman_ffc » Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:28 pm

mnheadliner wrote:I am working on my projections for these RB's. I have yet to come up with any solid projections on them. What have you all heard their current (or most recent) situation is? Any projections of yours or from elsewhere taking into account their current standing on their team?

Here is my take for what it's worth......

Emmitt Smith (Ari) - Current starter and has bruised thigh (minor injury)

Josh Scobey (Ari) - current #2 - could end up starter - worth late round flyer, but remember the Cards offense is banged up.

Lee Suggs (Cle) - no clear starter here yet - have heard that Butch wants Willie to be the man. Suggs did start yesterday though.

William Green (Cle) - see above

Kevin Jones (Det.) - Has minor injury now - Listed as #4 on Lions depth chart. As a rookie missing T-camp time is VERY detrimental and he may not start for quite awhile

Eddie George (Dal.) - Is the current starter

J. Jones (Dal.) - Is #2, but I think he will start by week 4

Quinton Griffin (Den.) - Starter and flying under most radars right now. Great value pick in the mid-rounds

Garrison Hearst (Den.) - nursing minor injury - will never start imo

Tatum Bell (Den.) - Has injured finger - will take a while for him to catch up. As a rookie missing T-camp time is VERY detrimental and he may not start for quite awhile....like next year.

Travis Minor (Mia) (just for fun! haha! I have to list him SOMEWHERE...lol) ;-D - If they keep him as the starter, I'd take him ahead of some RBBC guys

Michael Bennett (Min)-One of the more scary bigger name game guys to pick due to major RBBC issues (Smith/Williams)- I'll be avoiding this one unless he goes too low to pass up.

Ontario Smith (Min)-see above

T.J. Duckett (Atl)-RBBC

Warrick Dunn (Atl)-RBBC

Steven Jackson (St.L.)-Most valuable handcuff - Faulk said to possibly be considering retirement since his knees are still not 100%
That's my two cents and it's worth every penny of it!

Semper Fi!
Budman_ffc
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby moochman » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:05 pm

Regarding K. Jones; If healthy he will be the starting RB for the Lions and probably a feature back. None of the other backs they have have shown the ability to be the starter.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby moochman » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:05 pm

Regarding K. Jones; If healthy he will be the starting RB for the Lions and probably a feature back. None of the other backs they have have shown the ability to be the starter.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Return to Football Talk