Deion Sanders coming back?! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Deion Sanders coming back?!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby TheRawDAWG » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:52 pm

dihall wrote:I just have to respond to this one!! I tried earlier and the site wasn't working. What the %$## are you guys thinking??!! :-P I can't believe that you guys think Deion "Oh my toe" Sanders would be a good addition to any defense after being out for multiple years and leaving with the lingering "Toe" issue. Don't you remember his last season before retiring??!! Don't you remember Chris Carter's attempt at a comeback? I was stupid enough to pick him up when he did that and it was a giant waste of a roster spot. I'm sure Deion has plenty of money, unless he has spent it all on his ugly clothes, he doesn't need to spoil a good Sunday afternoon with his presence. I really didn't mind him as a commentator, but since he blew that one, I guess he wants us to continue to see his face no matter how embarrassing it will be for him. I hope, personally, that if he comes back, he get his block knocked off! He is just one giant a-hole and I don't think it is fair just because he used to be good that he get preference above players who have been working hard to earn a spot since he has been gone. Whew!! :-° I feel better now. Just my humble opinion. I feel sorry for all of you boys who choose to waste a roster spot on him if he does come available. My prediction is that he will be gone by the end of the year if he does sign and they SHOULD pay him the absolute minimum and not waste money on a "has been". Good luck if you choose to pick him up, you'll need it!

If he comes back it wont be in a starring role. As a nickel back Deion would be one of the best in the game. As a starting CB I'm sure he wouldn't be great. But the point is if the Ravens add him as a nickel back that would strengthen their defence that much more. And it would increase the Ravens draft position not Sanders'. I don't think anyone in their right mind would draft Sanders in their FF drafts. But if he signs the Ravens D will get a boost of a couple round I'm sure.
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby dihall » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:11 pm

I can agree with that statement, I guess, RawDAWG. I just can't stand the fact that Deion thinks that much of himself to think that anyone should even want to have him! Alas, people do I guess. It just makes me sick! :-P
Don't ever underestimate the girls!!

Let's go DAWGS!!
dihall
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby TheRawDAWG » Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:18 pm

dihall wrote:I can agree with that statement, I guess, RawDAWG. I just can't stand the fact that Deion thinks that much of himself to think that anyone should even want to have him! Alas, people do I guess. It just makes me sick! :-P

Hey no arguments from me. I'm a Cowboys fan and I hate Deion. :-t
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Football Talk