I didn't like the Raiders before this and now I REALLY don't like the Raiders. What a mess. Here is my Top 5 list of 2004 Cursed Teams
5. The Raiders - Old and Older, but then they get rid of Mr. Raider Tim Brown and Gallery goes down. Plus they have some sorry-a$$ RBs.
4. The 49ers - Well they brought this on themselves, but ... No QB, injury prone RB (Barlow), No WR, lose you D coordinator, O coordinator, and Dennis Erickson is the guy who will bail you out? I think things are going to get worse in SF before thay get better.
3. The Browns - Jeff Garcia is your starting QB. The coach is a goob. William Green is a mess, but will probably be the #1 RB. K2 is a HUGE punk. The O-line is b-a-d. Will probably be better than last year, but every time Butch Davis opens his mouth ... I cringe for the Browns fans of the world.
2. The Cardinals - Only Probowler goes down, your best RB goes down, Fitz has aslight tweak "they hope but who knows at this pace". And Emmitt Freaking Smith is your starting RB??
1. The Dolphins - How could they not be #1. Lose your WHOLE OFFENSE, AFTER you draft a back-up QB to be your go to guy? Don't forget Dan Marino washed his hands of this mess before that season even got started.
"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time."