Bennett, Chris Brown or Griffin - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Bennett, Chris Brown or Griffin

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:32 am

RaeDawg, I think he kept Mcnair, Taylor, Henry, Holt, and McCareins. Barlow was his #3 back.

Bennett also was not protected, which was a surprise too.

So I had a great shot of getting Bennett, Barlow, or Griffin..I was getting one of them. I maybe took the wrong one in Barlow, but our draft was 3 weeks ago. So I wanted a sure thing. Only time will tell.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bigGAME101 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:53 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:RaeDawg, I think he kept Mcnair, Taylor, Henry, Holt, and McCareins. Barlow was his #3 back.

Bennett also was not protected, which was a surprise too.

So I had a great shot of getting Bennett, Barlow, or Griffin..I was getting one of them. I maybe took the wrong one in Barlow, but our draft was 3 weeks ago. So I wanted a sure thing. Only time will tell.

Barlow was hands down the best option of those 3...he may be in bad offense, but he has no competition, will be the focal point, and has tons of skill to succeed (the only better thing about the others is the better supporting cast IMO).

North Ancaster Astros - Crusaders Treasure Chest represent
bigGAME101
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk