Vernon Carey - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Miami Dolphins

Vernon Carey

Moderator: Football Moderators

Vernon Carey

Postby Flux » Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:21 pm

Carey has been moved from Right Tackle to Right Guard b/c he supposedly has been dissapointing

link: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2004/08/17/a10c_finsnotes_0817.html

In the same article though, they say that John St Clair has been looking really good at right tackle, and that was part of the reason for the move. Carey now has a pretty decent chance of starting.

For those of you who saw the MIA vs JAX game, was the line really as bad as the rushing stats showed?

Did Vernon Carey start the game, or was he in w/ the 2nd string unit? and how did he look?

If Carey moves over to guard, I think the O-line looks pretty good, and HUGE

LT - Wade Smith - 6'4 315
LG - Jeno James - 6'4 315
C - Seth McKinney - 6'3 305
RG - Vernon Carey - 6'4 325
RT - John St Clair - 6'5 315

That line averages 6'4 and 315 lbs. How is it possible that they cant push the D-line at all? Is there something going on that isnt really talked about there, b/c you would think this line could very well be dominating
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby TheHeat24 » Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:19 pm

I didnt see but i heard the whole offense looked bad in that game... we should see how it looks with booker in the lineup this week...

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Miami Dolphins