Dom Davis at 30th? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Dom Davis at 30th?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SuperFly_ffc » Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:25 am

I don't think the RBBC with Hollings is something you are going to have to worry about. The kid fumbled the ball three times in the preseason game. I know that it is only preseason, but 3 times is a lot. I think that the only thing that would rank DD lower is an injury concern. At 30 he was a definate steal-

Nice pickup.... I wouldn't worry too much about having too many rams. Bulger and holt will be fine. If you are that uncomfortable, trade Bulger for someone of equal calliber or greater..... but I wouldn't get rid of holt-
SuperFly_ffc
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby deftdelivery » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:04 pm

IRON CHEF wrote:
As for Bulger and Holt, I have voiced my opinion on them many times. Bulger now is the uncontested #1 QB, which will allow him to be less pressured and correct his INT problem. Holt has steadily improved every year, and last year he officially became part of the elite class. They have the running talent available to help take the pressure off, and it is hard to deny the chemistry Bulger and Holt have. I don't see why the Rams can't continue to be a powerful passing threat.

I agree completely with your take on the Rams...Bulger finally gets to practice in TC with the 1st team...something he has yet to do before the season. They still have the same system and a lot of the same players. Bulger will correct his INT problem, and I think he's a great pick for QB. I have him at #6 right now.
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk