Winslow causing waves in Browns camp. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Winslow causing waves in Browns camp.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Big Pimpin' » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:24 pm

that is what i was thinking. did he really think he was going to level that guy?? i don't know who it was but he is about twice the size of KW2. dumbass.
Big Pimpin'
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby KingGhidra » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:40 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:I hope someone just lays him out in preseason or the regular season. It'd shut him up pretty quick.

If he's anything like I'm guessing he is, he loves that sort of thing. It wouldn't shut him up, it would get him fired up. Those are my favorite kind of players.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby TheHeat24 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:04 pm

Big Pimpin' wrote:that is what i was thinking. did he really think he was going to level that guy?? i don't know who it was but he is about twice the size of KW2. dumbass.

It was Randy starks... another rookie, terp will tell you all about him...

Hook em Horns
TheHeat24
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby moochman » Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:12 pm

KW2 and his attitude are probably needed in Browntown. I heard that he also laid somebody out in practice during a limited contact drill. That's not how to win friends, but might be how to influence people and the one thing the Browns seemed to lack last year was an aggressive attitude.
If nothing else it's nice to see a guy with an inflated ego actually trying to prove it.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby BrutallyHuge » Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:17 pm

Warpigs, do you go around and copy every Yahoo article (keep in mind Yahoo is a HUGE site, not some obscure place that has really secret articles) into a new thread?
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Halcyon » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:58 pm

It was an interesting article and a good conversation topic. No need to pick on Warpigs. :)

I can't stand Winslow. I really hope he does well because I love the Browns, but man... he is just such an obnoxious human being. Every time he opens his mouth... ugh.
Halcyon Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby 34=Sweetness » Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:36 pm

IRON CHEF wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:Remember, hes a mother &%*$ing soldier ( :-b ). I hope someone just lays him out in preseason or the regular season. It'd shut him up pretty quick. I wonder if Kellen Winslow Senior has told his son to stop this.

Nice ;-D. I said it would shut him up because I was hoping he would have to have his jaw wired shut afterwards :-D .
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby stomperrob » Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:28 pm

I think he should shut up and let his play on the field talk for him (do the words Barry Sanders ring a bell) or at least button up until he proves himself at the pro level. As for playing DE - get real kid, don't insult the real linemen on your team.
:-t :-t :-t
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby Sixxgunn » Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:19 pm

I think Owens and Winslow should get together and have a love-fest for each other.Then we wouldn't have to listen to their crap anymore and Garcia could dump his "beard"Carmella(so I could go get her..LOL)and go back to humping whatever he wants to with privacy.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Previous

Return to Football Talk