Defense question. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Defense question.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Warpigs » Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:14 am

Dub-Dub wrote:Well I had almost this exact choice in my draft the other night, and I went with Jax... but now that I have I am beginning to wonder if it was a good call given the division they play in - Ind, Hou, Tenn all look to have strong passing offences. They look like they will be putting up points (again)... would it haev been better to take say Rams, and only have Seattle as the powerful offense to contain?

I think Jacksonville is the consensus No. 1 pick here. They have a solid BALANCED unit that is really coming into its own. Looking at schedules can be helpful -- but in the end, you go with the best talent. You wouldn't pass over Clinton Portis at a good value spot just because he plays two games each with the stingy Dallas and Philly defenses, would you?
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Spotter
(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby aussieboy » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:46 pm

Thanks your your input guys.
aussieboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby ColtsTD » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:33 pm

Yea, definately Buffalo. They got so monay playmakers on that team, they dont even know what to do with them...
ColtsTD
Water Boy
Water Boy

i like jax

Postby migarvin » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:35 pm

i can't believe everyone love jax. I thought they might be a sleepr. im taking them because their d is so ill. opponents have to pass against them. YOu have to be one dimensional because your not getting passed their 2 tackles. But you cant' really pass on darius and grant either...rasheen mathis might make the probowl this year and juran bolden is solid.

their d wont sack too many qb's this year especially if brackens is all fucked up again

thats my one concern
but they are too ill not to take
migarvin
Water Boy
Water Boy

Previous

Return to Football Talk