Hurricane Charley---I Need Your Help!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Hurricane Charley---I Need Your Help!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Hurricane Charley---I Need Your Help!!!

Postby VaderFin » Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:02 pm

Hurricane Charley put a serious hurting on where I live. I lost my screened in porch, my fence, my shed, several trees but thankfully pretty much nothing to my main home. It could have been alot worse, as those in Southwest Florida experienced, so we are thankfull overrall. I have had no power from Friday night all the way until Wednesday morning and got my internet back today. Try living in Florida in August with no power (ie no air) with 2 small children. Oh yeah, cold showers suck. :-t

With that said I need your help. I really don't have the time to go back through and read all the posts from the last several days to catch up on what has been going on in the fantasy world. Now that my house is back in order I gotta know!! I am asking if you wouldn't mind throwing out some short posts just going over some of the injuries, moves, position battles, whatever that may have happened over the weekend and so far this week. I would really appreciate it!!

Thanks,

Bill
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk