Let's look at the receivers ahead of Woods:
1) Lloyd (appears to be the heir apparent in San Fran)
2) Wilson (who is getting no love, but is listed on the depth chart as #1 and is looking good)
3) Conway (who has proven he can get it done in the NFL, unlike all the other SF wideouts)
4) Arnaz Battle (often forgotten about, but loved by coaches and currently holds the number 4 spot: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=a ... &type=lgns
5) and THEN an injured Rashaun Woods, who is recovering from his SECOND hamstring injury of the season (which hasn't begun yet)...
I dropped him for Darius Watts early this week....