some funny stuff - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

some funny stuff

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Xtreme » Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:06 am

Monty wrote:I love this site, it hooks me up with lots of info that i wouldnt have found out so quickly anywhere else... but like Sweetness said, most of the people in my leagues are members here at the Cafe so i dont have to worry about telling them B-)

Not me, I think I'm the only one in my leagues that knows about this place. I feel back becuase I'd love to spread the word, it's a great fantasy resource, but I also want to have an advantage. Oh, the contradictions, I'm so confused!
HIR? viewtopic.php?t=507654#p3396000

Beware the Buffalion!
Xtreme
Head Coach
Head Coach

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby IRON CHEF » Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:35 pm

I would never tell a league member about this place. Chock full of info and always pounces on the latest updates. I remember I started the Ricky Retires thread at midnight and 2 hours later there was already about 5 pages of responses on it, in the middle of the night mind you. This place is awesome, and free too. ;-D

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Postby foam » Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:12 pm

Yeah, I think this is the best site on the internet for up to date info. I use the Cafe for Baseball also. I try to avoid telling my fellow friends how I know some of the info before it is spread all over.
foam
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby jumpman8828 » Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:23 pm

If you see anyone with the usernames: AI8818, loosechange75, or Skiracer6262, please ignore their posts or at least give them bad information. Thanks, your help in winning my league is appreciated. ;-D
jumpman8828
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby P. Griffin » Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:12 am

Anyone who saw this sight and didn't like it is crazy! It's the most informative sight I can find for free (for all I know it's the most informative period, since I'm too broke to be paying for infomation and therefore haven't been to the paysites!) Also, the forums have GOT to be the best out there. Even when someone isn't a member they still usually get at least a couple of responses. Since it does't cost anything to join I don't know why there is anyone with more than two posts who isn't a member, but it's cool that everyone is still shown some love! ;-D

This site is the bomb
P. Griffin
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Pyro Pimp » Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:34 am

I found this site last year while looking for info to help me with my first time ever playing FF. I was like a sponge soaking up all of the useful info on this site and asking questions on just about everything I could think of. The best part of the site and what made me be a loyal Cafe junkie is that no matter how simple or stupid a question I asked, I always got a response and they came without judgement. I came in 2nd last year on a twelve team league with guys that have been playing for years! Most of them called it beginners luck but I knew otherwise. A huge thanks to all of the members here and props to all of the Mods that keep this site a place where you can always count on the talk being informative and all about FF! ;-D
Pyro Pimp
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby citti34 » Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:35 pm

This is great, I think the search engine could be better, or I'm using it wrong.
citti34
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby houstonherdfan » Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:59 pm

JRM4833 wrote:Yeah, as long as you don't tell the guys in your money league you're all set. The great thing about this site is that you really get the info almost immediately, no matter what website it originally comes from. And where else can you pick the brains of thousands of other FFers?

Yep and the guy I told was not in my money league just one I do for fun. Just wanted to see more people here more people more opinions and brains to pick.

But you all are right. If my competitors don't know about the place I got a big advantage prolly won't tell anyone else
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

Previous

Return to Football Talk