Guys to watch in the NFC East - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Guys to watch in the NFC East

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby maddog60 » Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:28 pm

As much as it pains me to put the Redskins or the Cowboys above last place, I think the division will end like this:

1. Eagles (They were the best team in the NFC last year, they got significantly better, and somehow people don't even have them winning their division again?!?)

2. Redskins (They brought in an entire division worth of talent, and well, the other two teams have no chance this year, so I think they make a late season bid for a wildcard spot, but lose it to Green Bay or St. Louis on tie-breakers).

3. Cowboys (The Cowboys overplayed themselves last year. Now they're in the win now mentality it seems when they should be thinking win in 2 years. An easy schedule, tough defense, and great coaching brought them to the playoffs last year, but the Redskins won't be pushovers, and provided the Eagles avoid the freak amount of injuries from last season, they wont be able to split those two games).

4. Giants (Players whining from day one about a hard working coach. No solid QB to lead them, no reliable RB to hand the ball off to, Shockey undergoing surgery, it just hasn't been their year. Luckily for Giants fans, they can be patient and in 2-3 years wear an ear to ear grin every time defenses scramble to minimize the impact of Manning and Shockey).
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Flockers » Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:32 pm

I have a question for you kanezfan...

Why are you using a signature not made for you? :-t
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby kanezfan11 » Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:35 pm

Flockers wrote:I have a questiom for you kanezfan...

Why are you using a signature not made for you?

You made it for me, Im shockey80te with a new username, i had PW troubles so i made a new name.
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby jumpman8828 » Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:38 pm

moochman wrote:If all of the chicken littles are right and Westbrook can't hold up for a full season, what do you think of the Iggles chances without a RB? Myself, I'm thinking Westbrook will be relatively healthy all season and the Iggles will win the division by a couple games over the Cocaine Cowboys. Then the Skinz, but only because the VaGiants D won't stop anyone consistantly.

Hahaha, I found myself laughing out loud at that :-b ;-D
jumpman8828
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Flockers » Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:42 pm

kanezfan11 wrote:
Flockers wrote:I have a questiom for you kanezfan...

Why are you using a signature not made for you?

You made it for me, Im shockey80te with a new username, i had PW troubles so i made a new name.

OK, I was just checking. I had a feeling, but wanted to make sure.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Previous

Return to Football Talk