Seattle RB in 2005 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Seattle RB in 2005

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Flockers » Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:12 pm

Alexander is not gonna go anywhere. He is too good of a running back for them to just let go. Sometimes I think Holmgren forgets he has SA on his team and passes when he should be running. I expect nothing less that 1,300 yards and 12 touchdowns.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:16 pm

Flockers wrote:Alexander is not gonna go anywhere. He is too good of a running back for them to just let go. Sometimes I think Holmgren forgets he has SA on his team and passes when he should be running. I expect nothing less that 1,300 yards and 12 touchdowns.

Alexander is actually a pretty crappy running back, you never see him make any good plays. It's all the high powered offence and the strong offensive line. I could plug 20 backs in and get better numbers than you get with Alexander.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Alexander

Postby KingGhidra » Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:43 pm

Bears_Fan wrote:Seattle tried to trade Alexander to Washington for Bailey. Bottome line, they know after next season they won't be able to as someone said, keep hasselbeck/jones/ and alexander. Now i don't think morris is the answer from what we've seen from him yet, but that could change. Free Agents and the Draft may replace Alexander if things stay as they are.

If they stopped franchishing Jones and actually signed him to a deal, they'd have enough money to sign Hasselbeck and SA next season. Or at least they'd have a franchise tag free to use on one of them next year.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to Football Talk