Derrius Thompson - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Derrius Thompson

Moderator: Football Moderators

Derrius Thompson

Postby Teck » Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:07 pm

What's the deal w/ him?
I saw a sleeper article about him on the site, but last time I checked he's ranked low as hell in the yahoo.. i've been picking him up laslt round..

IMO, he's a good receiver, he had a decent year last year if I'm not mistaken.. and he's opposite chambers?

What's the dilly.
Thanks Wicked for the sig!
Teck
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VaderFin » Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:09 pm

You're mistaken....he sucked bad last year. Had a decent season 2 years ago. If the Fins get Booker he will be the #3 or #4 behind Freeman. He seems to have played well in practices but horribley in games for the Fins.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Teck » Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:15 pm

Oh yeha
I forgot about my homeboy antonio.
Shiiiiat.
mind as wel drop him
Thanks Wicked for the sig!
Teck
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 1)

Postby IRON CHEF » Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:35 pm

VaderFin wrote:You're mistaken....he sucked bad last year. Had a decent season 2 years ago. If the Fins get Booker he will be the #3 or #4 behind Freeman. He seems to have played well in practices but horribley in games for the Fins.

Maybe I should trust you considering your a Dolphins fan, but I heard Thompson would be playing ahead of Freeman. Of course with Booker coming over (probably) it douses out a lot of Thompson's value anyway.

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Postby VaderFin » Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:56 pm

IRON CHEF wrote:
VaderFin wrote:You're mistaken....he sucked bad last year. Had a decent season 2 years ago. If the Fins get Booker he will be the #3 or #4 behind Freeman. He seems to have played well in practices but horribley in games for the Fins.

Maybe I should trust you considering your a Dolphins fan, but I heard Thompson would be playing ahead of Freeman. Of course with Booker coming over (probably) it douses out a lot of Thompson's value anyway.

You are right. Right now Thompson is the #2 and would be the #3 behind Booker which is why I said he would be the #3 or #4 behind Freeman. Freeman has just gotten into camp and who knows what he can or can't do. The #4 is a potential thing only. I think Thompson has ZERO value fantasy wise.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk